Mattias Andersson <email@example.com>
||Tue, 13 Sep 2011 01:24:50 +0200
Here's one of my latest projects -- a new canvas implementation for
FireMonkey, based on my open source polygon rasterizer VPR.
Check out the latest version from the following svn repository:
- perfect antialiasing (superior to GDI+ and D2D);
- high performance;
- minimal API dependencies;
- support for gamma correction;
- support for cleartype font rendering;
- can easily be ported to other platforms.
Simply add the unit FMX.Canvas.VPR as the first unit of your fmx project
There are still some bugs -- for instance, menus and windows are not drawn
correctly, so if you want to help improve it, you're very welcome.
Additionally I think some profiling may be useful in order to pinpoint the